1、 What industries are full-automatic buckle making machines suitable for
1. The fully automatic buckle making machine is widely used and involves various industries, such as clothing industry (gourd buckle, luggage buckle, etc.), jewelry industry (W buckle, ear pin, ring buckle, etc.), hardware accessories industry (fishing gear products, pot ear products, headphones, steel fork products, etc.)
2. The full-automatic buckle making machine is suitable for all kinds of wire forming, such as stainless steel wire, iron wire, aluminum wire, spring steel wire, copper wire, round wire, flat wire, square wire, semi-circular wire, etc
3. The full-automatic buckle making machine adopts double safety device, which is convenient to use and maintain, stable performance, and can be equipped with various special molds according to customer requirements.
2、 Operation methods and precautions:
1) The machine must first make the mold, install the mold on the four sliding blocks of the machine and the installation template in the middle, and adjust the moving length and time of each sliding block. (both the mold master and the machine adjustment master will do this.)
2) Adjust the time distribution of each slider, upper cam and feeding. Until it coincides with the time after the mold making procedure.
3) All the above shall be adjusted well, the product shall be tested by hand or inching, and the production shall be started when it meets the requirements.
4) During production, oil shall be injected into each sliding block to avoid heating and burning the sliding block. Sliding block oil must be injected three to five times per shift every day.
5) After the machine is used for seven days, all fastening screws must be tightened once in turn.
6) When the new machine is used, it should not be driven too fast. After running in of each slider, increase the speed appropriately according to the size of wire diameter.
7) Clean the machine and turn off the power switch after work every day.
8) Untrained and part-time personnel are forbidden to use the machine.
9) Products beyond the wire diameter range of the machine are strictly prohibited to be produced on the machine.
10) When adjusting the feeding length, the fastening nut must be loosened before turning the adjusting screw rod, otherwise it will cause sliding teeth of the adjusting screw rod.
11) Grease lubrication must be added between the feeding gear and the point teeth.